Ingredients for 8 people:
2 jars of cream cheese, 5 eggs, 12 tablespoons of instant coffee, butter and 8 cookies (if they are much better wine), half a block of panela dissolved in water (molasses), whipped cream and some slices of orange caramel to decorate the final score.
- The first thing to do is preheat the oven to medium temperature. Simultaneously, prepare the dough by mixing the biscuits and butter with a blender until the dough is homogeneous. If they see it necessary they can add a little cold water to achieve the consistency of the dough.
- For the next step we need a mold for cakes, preferably with a removable bottom, to put the previous dough and cover the bottom and sides of the mold. Then, place in the oven for 10 minutes until the dough is firm and ready to be removed and let it cool.
- On the other hand, to prepare the filling, we take another bowl and there we place the cream cheese, eggs, coffee and panela turned into ice cream with a little water
- This is mixed with a blender until well integrated and poured into the reserved mold on the dough of step 2. It is covered with aluminum foil and baked for 50 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the Cheesecake panela inside for 1 hour more. After the time we must remove and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
To serve it you just have to serve it on a plate and decorate it with whipped cream and some diagonal cuts of caramelized orange. Finally, you only have to enjoy a delicious panela cheesecake.