- 1 pineapple (organic if possible and well washed)
- 3/4 pound panela (piloncillo or brown sugar, whole or in chunks – more or less to taste)
- cinnamon sticks
- 12 cups water
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Combine all of the ingredients in large saucepan or pot
- Bring to a boil and simmer partially covered for at about an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool down, unless you are drinking it warm or hot, you can drink it immediately or let it rest refrigerated to allow the spices and pineapple flavor to concentrate.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.